“As a leader and as a human being you don’t have to change yourself, you just have to come home to yourself – and that changes everything.”
Leadership starts right here: With you!
This course takes you to your next level of development. The LDI helps you to move from an "automatic" to an "authentic" way of life and to get involved with everything you are - everything you do. The LDI also helps you to master challenges in your capacity as a leader and simply as a person.
Especially in the current fast changing VUCA world (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous), research has shown that adaptability to change is the core competence for sustainable success. But how? It happens by discovering your own authentic leadership style and bringing it in. The LDI enables you to liberate the leader that already lies within you waiting.
We offer this course, which is unique in German-speaking countries, in cooperation with the Scherer Leadership Center, which has been running this course for more than 30 years with leaders from over 40 countries. Now MovingMountains puts this marvellous program in a breathtaking environment, which will further support you to revolutionise your ability to lead yourself, your team and your organisation.
We work holistically and experience-oriented: These days will not only address you mentally, but also physically, emotionally and spiritually. In this way the insights will be anchored on a deeper level and the learned abilities will become part of your everyday life. The modules are designed to help you question your present way of thinking. They will fundamentally expand the scope of your leadership style and thus touch the people around you.
What to expect
- 3.5 days intensive Leadership program
- Holistic and experiential learning
- Self-awareness as key for transformation
- Schattenintegration & Potenzialentfaltung
- 360° feedback for personal growth
- High intensity within small groups of only 8 to 12 participants
5 Questions that change everything
- What CONFRONTS me?
- What am I BRINGING?
- What DRIVES me?
- What CALLS me?
- What will UNLEASH me?
Is LDI for me?
You're in the right place in an LDI if you're looking for answers to one or more of the following questions:
“Leadership is not about changing yourself, it’s about coming home
to yourself – and that changes everything.”
- Wie kann ich mein Team bzw. Organisation in Zeiten schnellen Wandels effektiv führen? Welche Führungsqualitäten sind besonders wichtig, um in dieser Zeit „überleben“ und wirkungsvoll arbeiten zu können?
- How do I deal with a stressful corporate culture as a manager? How can I promote its resilience?
- How do I motivate in difficult times and how do I act when change initiatives fail?
- How can I find access to my natural leadership qualities? How can I better use them in a disruptive world?
- Wie schaffe ich Vertrauen in meinem Team oder meiner Organisation? Wie löse ich Beziehungskonflikte – auf horizontaler und auch auf vertikaler Ebene?
- How can I start with myself in order to lead myself effectively?
- How can I recognize and transform my triggers and blind spots?
- How can I connect with what is really important to me and improve my life both at work and at home?
What will the LDI process do for me?
I have further questions and want to get in touch with you
„Das Verstehen und Arbeiten mit mir selbst unter Verwendung der 5 Fragen war eine unglaubliche Achterbahnfahrt und ein so brillantes Ergebnis. Ich nenne das einen echten Transformationsprozess und eine lebensverändernde Erfahrung.“ Unternehmensberater, Niederlande“Ich bin glücklich, die Gelegenheit gehabt zu haben, das LDI zu erleben – mein Leben hat sich jetzt verändert und ich werde nicht zu dem zurückkehren, wie es vorher war.“Senior Leader, Litauen
„Wenn eine kritische Masse unserer Partner am LDI teilnehmen würde, wäre dies ein entscheidender Schritt für unsere Organisation.“ PwC Partner, Polen“Es ist eine wunderbare Mischung aus Theorie und praktischen Übungen zu Körper, Geist und Seele, die alle vergessen wurden.“Ingenieur Dr., Deutschland
The LDI builds on your strengths and helps you discover and use abilities that you may not even have known you possess.
The LDI is not simple Leadership Training, but Leadership 'Development'.
‘Development’ comes from the old French word 'desveloper', which means 'discover', 'unpack', 'find'. In this sense the LDI helps you to discover and develop your inner source of meaning, power and peace, instead of trying to train certain technical skills. You realize how your patterns of thought and behavior have influenced, determined and perhaps limited you - possibly in all areas of your life.
In the LDI process, you realize how much untapped potential is in conflict situations and unpleasant personality traits. You have the opportunity to practice your new insights, to realign and calibrate your inner compass consciously.
The LDI is not a mere "sit-down-and-take-notes" experience. You will put the models and theories into practice and do so intensively. After completing the program, you will be able to apply them concretely and use them for your further personal and professional development.
What the LDI process does for you
Processes and tools for your transformation
- You get a better and holistic understanding of yourself.
- Du entdeckst das Potenzial in den unangenehmen Teilen deiner Persönlichkeit („Schatten“).
- You identify your own automated and often reactive patterns of thinking and behaviour and let go of what you no longer need.
- You give and receive valuable feedback.
- You are able to productively resolve conflicts that you have experienced as insoluble.
- You harmonize body, soul and spirit and align your actions with this new balance.
- You recognize your limits and surpass yourself.
- You focus on your deepest personal source of power and strength.
- You work with more satisfaction and purpose, with greater clarity, true power and peace.
The next events
Competent coaches will accompany you on your personal development path. Get to know more about us.